NutriPower Nutrition Club (NCC) is a result of trainers of trainees who were trained to train the communities on nutrition education. The club educate and train various communites on good nutrition practices. The members screen the children and people affected by the malnutrition and refer them to the main office for proper intervention.
* To provide comprehensive nutrition education to the communities in Mafeteng and in Lesotho.
* To provoke nutrition discussions through public gathering to trigger social accountability.
* Collect data on communities during surveys.
* To link the community with the organization.
There are various benefits form the club
* Gaining of experience and exposure for profesionals
* Accessing trainings and certificates on nutrition issues
* Possiblity of permanent jobs while available( 1st Choice)